YOUR PERSONAL CYCLING COACH
Through cycling you can change your life
Andrew has been a presenter on Supersport’s Supercycling TV show for 17 years. He has also been interviewed and appeared on various sporting programs and is respected as a source of great knowledge and wisdom when it comes to anything Cycling related. He has also been involved in the retail cycling world as the founder and now shareholder in the Cycle Lab chain. In 2008, Andrew was involved in the establishing the (now) PWC Bike Park in Bryanston. He has also coaches and is a motivational speaker, which is a natural progression as a result of Andrew’s passion for all aspects of the sport of cycling, both on and off the bike.
Andrew’s love for the sport and his belief that cycling can suit the lifestyle of anyone who tries to give it go, gave rise to the notion that underpins his commitment to the sport - “Through cycling you can change your life”. He hopes to continue to establish himself as an obvious choice for anyone requiring any kind of bicycle-related advice.
- 25 Cape epic stage wins and 3 overall wins.
- 4 time winner of the Giro Del Capo.
- Multiple winner of Cape Argus cycle tour.
- Presenter of Supersports Supercycling and more recently Toyota Cadence TV show.
- Founder and Shareholder in the Cycle Lab chain.
On Road Achievements
Read about Andrew's on Road Achievements
- Awarded Springbok Colours in 1988
- Former SA Elite Road and Time Trial Champion
- Multiple SA Road and Time Trial Veteran Champion
- Four times winner of the Giro delCapo – 4 day international Tour that culminated in the Cape Argus Cycle Tour
- Gold medalist at World Champs in Austria St Johann
- Silver medalist at World Champs in Austria St Johann
- Bronze medalist at World Champs in Austria St Johann
- Multiple winner of the Cape Argus Cycle Tour – Veterans Category
- Multiple Winner of the Momentum 947 and Cape Argus Cycle Tour – Tandem Category
- Silver medalist at Worlds Road Race
- Silver medalist at Worlds Time trial Race
Off Road Achievements
Read about Andrew's off Road Achievements
- Multiple South African Mountain Bike Veterans Champ.
- Three times winner of the Absa Cape Epic.
- 25 Absa Cape Epic stage wins.
- Multiple South African Marathon Champ.
- Multiple South African Cross Country Champ.
- Bronze medalist at Cross Country World Champs.
- Gold medalist at Marathon World Champs[Rainbow challenge].
- 1st at Trans Alps Mountain Bike Race.
Founder and Partner at Cycle Lab
- Founded in 1995
- Training facility at first
- Retail and Workshops
- OnLine Entries System
- National Seeding
- Cycle Lab Club
- SuperCycling TV Show on Super Sport
- 2008 Bryanston Bike Park
- 2009 www.fittrack.co.za
- MBA by experience